Before we get stuck into part 2 of Strategies for a Changing market, you need watch Part 1. If you haven’t, go here and watch that video first…
In part 1 of Strategies for a Changing Market, I talk about the 3 strategies that you need, when your market changes from a seller’s market to a buyer’s market and where you’re at in that.
You need to know, strategically these things:
- Whether the buyers or the sellers have the power right now…
- Are you moving from one market to the other?
- Have you got some indication that there are less buyers out there, that things are taking longer to sell?
Quite often, we don’t think about re-pricing strategies, until we are in the thick of it, so what I am asking here through this 2 part series, is for you to be conscious of what is happening in your market, where you are at, and give you strategies, scripts and exercises, so that you Thrive in a Changing Market.
In part 2 of my Strategies for a Changing Market Series, I am going to give you 2 exercises and 2 scripts to start using, and practising.
In this video I am going to talk about:
- The 5 Questions you need to ask for any older listing you have
- A whiteboard exercise for you to do, to actually see what sales you are going to be making and where you need to do the work
- A script to get properties on the market for lower than their asking price
- A script to close off the negotiation with the vendor
Let me know your thoughts on email@example.com