COACHING TECHNIQUES SEMINAR
Once in a career seminar, sharing coaching secrets
Date: 24 May 2019 | Venue: Novotel Surfers Paradise
TO SUPPORT AND NURTURE YOUR TEAM!
A master coach shares the systems and coaching models he has learned and developed working with the sales and management elite over 30 years.
WHO IS THIS FOR
- Business owners with any size team working alongside them.
- Sales managers looking to help their teams grow their business.
- Operations managers who want better systems of accountability.
- Franchise area managers who want to be more effective in coaching roles.
A LOT OF THESE TECHNIQUES APPLY TO SALES,
RUNNING SALES MANAGERS, PM, AND ADMIN.
- Master coaching techniques you can apply the minute you get back to the business.
- “How to” scripts ,tips and dialogues for daily use in the office.
- Accountability techniques, that work.
- MBWA (management by walking around) tips and techniques.
- Both ends of the spectrum, both how to censor someone maturely and how to motivate the whole team.
- Manual to refer to.
- Coaching notebook to record your sessions.
- Morning and afternoon tea.
- PG will support the session for 3 months afterwards.
- A follow-up webinar to ask questions and reflect on how it has gone.
If you attend this session and don’t get the information the scripts tips and techniques that you came for, you will get full money back. No questions asked. (PG)
Note, this day follows on from the Running Effective 1:1's
Seminar. If you have time, come to them both.
Either of these 2 days or both of them, will be a
game changer for your whole office. If you come to both
days, you will only pay $950 + GST.