Managers, you keep listing, selling and managing whilst Quick Start Online Training gets your new and "stuck" salespeople upskilled and motivated.
Imagine If Your Salespeople...
- had a detailed prospecting plan ready to,
- were fully competent to give a listing presentation,
- had a 3-month business plan,
- had access to hundreds of scripts and dialogues,
- were encouraged to have a role play mindset,
- had a mentor to ask all the basic questions,
- had their own, detailed 7-day planner,
- were examined to ensure they really understood what's expected of them to succeed in this business.
Let QUICK START Make This Possible
- Quick Start is an online new and existing salesperson training program that teaches the real street smart sales strategies, scripts and dialogues
- In Quick Start, there are 28 modules of hours and hours of logical sequential teaching
- Over 3000 people have been through this program (some now million-dollar earners)
- 148 videos
- Dozens and dozens of role plays
- Business Plans
- Prospecting Plans
- Listing Presentation Template
- Digital Marketing Introductory Training Session
Have a look at some highlights in Quick Start, you will be blown away...
- How to get the price right
- How to present for VPA
- How to overcome VPA objections
- How to keep your commission high
- How to close out the table listing on the night
- Prospecting scripts and dialogues, including digital prospecting
- How to thrive in difficult markets
- How to educate a vendor to auction
- A Quick Start Mentor for 4 weeks (with the option to extend per month)
NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, AN EXCEPTIONAL SPECIAL OFFER, INCLUDING BONUSES
QUICK START ONLINE TRAINING
- Quick Start 28 days Online program (Value - A$ 930)
- Bonus 1 - Prospecting 101 System (Value - A$ 299)
- Bonus 2 -Scripts and Dialogues Manual (Value - A$ 299)
- Bonus 3 - 30 days mentoring (Value - A$ 300)
- Bonus 4 - Introduction to Digital Prospecting (Value - A$397)
You keep listing and selling while your new agent gets to work.They already know what to do. Your new Sales person is trained right before your eyes. Listing presentation, auctions, business plans, prospecting plans... all done.
Your new agent has a mentor they can talk to if they have queries or are struggling.
All possible with Quick Start.
Who pays for this?
Our suggestion is the applicant or even the new sales person pays for Quick start and mentoring. Even if they finance it over a year it is still their commitment which we think is absolutely tied to whether they will succeed or not. If you DO pay for it take it out of their 4th
commission or something to the equivalent of that.
Note it is harder to get them to pay for this if they are already on board.
How long does it take?
It is not a quick flick through this course. It is at least 40 hours of working through the strategies the scripts and the role plays and plans if they do it correctly.
Should they do it before they start?
That is our opinion is the right way to do this. Let them get the prospecting plan all done, their presentation all ready to go. We have
experience with some Sales people who literally start and on DAY ONE….are ready to go. So you keep listing and selling.
What if my Sales person has already started?
Great sign them up now and get them to commit to doing the work. You will see them trained right in front of your eyes over the next couple of months. Make sure they do it say from 8.30am until 10am each day.
What do I do as they go through this?
There are instructions on how you can interact with them as they proceed through the programme. There are specific points at which you interact with them. All laid out for you. Just sign them up….get them started and they will come to you as they progress through the program.
What if I have 3 – 4 to go through?
Great sign them up or call us to help you.
Our suggestion is you download the workbook and spend 1 hour with them each morning (better than having them come to you all through the day) Make notes as you need to give them the various information as they progress. The next time you take 3 – 4 more through you will have all the notes ready to go.